You can watch videos offline at the YouTube app if you have a YouTube Premium membership. Learn more about saving videos offline with YouTube Premium.
You can download MP4 records of movies that you’ve uploaded to YouTube in either 720p or even 360p, based upon the video size.
You can also use Google Takeout to download all the movies you’ve uploaded.
Steps To Download Video
- Sign into YouTube Studio.
- In the left panel, then select the Videos tab.
- Hover over the movie you want to download, and choose Menu then Download.
- See the way to download your movies
- Check out the following video from the TeamYouTube channel on how best to download videos you’ve uploaded to YouTube.
Troubleshoot problems downloading your videos
You can’t download your videos if:
- Your video was eliminated from YouTube.
- Your movie has either a copyright or Community Guidelines strike .
- Your movie employs a pre-approved audio monitor .
- You have already downloaded your movie five times in the last 24 hours.
You can only download an individual video as many as five times per day. Following a day has passed, you’ll see the option to download the video again.
You can’t download other people’s YouTube videos. You can watch videos offline in the YouTube app if you have a YouTube Premium membership